Monday, March 31, 2008

My Girl

Bentley has been such a sweet heart with all that has been going on with mom and I. Even though her little world was turned upside down while we were in the hospital, she was such a trooper and just "rolled with things". She is so gentle around us because she knows we have "owies" on our tummies. Someone asked her if she has been taking care of her grammy and mommy and she replied, "No...daddy is". But she really has been a great help to us--keeping us laughing and being so patient. I am so lucky to have such a sensitive and loving little girl.

Here we are being silly the other night. (Yeah, the "Barbie" movie night didn't last long. I think we won't let her choose the movie at Blockbuster anymore...Ryan and I were dying!!) Luckily, she wanted to watch Enchanted, but we had to watch the singing in the park part a few times. She sings that song constantly now and wants to be "Giselle". That's how you knowwww.....

5 comments:

melissa said...

Okay there, little miss. Steph, I am talking to you. You look beautiful. I don't know what you were thinking these last few days. I guess so many days cooped up in the hospital & your house can mess with your head. But seriously__you look great. And, it's good to see you out of pajamas!

And about your cute blog...can we play with mine on Wednesday? I need your help giving it a facelift.

karlin said...

You look so great Steph and Bentley is a trooper! It's amazing how kids can step it up when you need it. Thanks for the comments. Yeah, let's meet for lunch when you are feeling up for it. P.S. Avaree has the same pjs as Bentley.

Megan said...

How sweet!!!!

Amelia said...

Hi Steph! I found your blog through Janet's. your life sounds so overwhelming, I always knew you were the kind of person who can do anything for anyone, so I wasn't suprised to see you gave your mom a kidney!I'm glad you are both healing. Take care!

Azy said...

steph!! i came across your blog today and its so great to see that you and your family are doing so wonderful! Your little girl is darling! Your hubby must be some lucky guy to have you two ladies! Any way i just wanted to say hello!
~azy