Sunday, March 9, 2008

A "Good Luck" Lunch with Friends


Ang was super nice to put together a "good luck" lunch on Friday with some of our fellow co-workers. I appreciate everyone who came to show their support for the transplant. It was very nice to be surrounded by friends. Thank you!
Brian and Jim

Kevin (otherwise know as Lyle Ferguson, me and Brian (otherwise known as Stu or Gregory).

Here is my team. Lindsie (Brit), Selma, Christina (Chrissy), me (Roberta) and Angie (Babs). While we work hard in the art room coming up with new ideas and projects, we always make sure to have a good time! Especially when Jaron and I break-out the dance moves!

Angie (otherwise known as back-stitch or Babs) Lori (Lola) and Jaron (Jasper and lately, Chester). Yes, we have made-up names for everyone if you couldn't already tell.
Justin (Husteen) and Carl (Carlos). Even though I decided to leave the world of accounting and Finance, I am glad they still talk to me.

Amy and Robin are Concept Artists and are some of the most creative peeps I know.

Brian--who will never let me live down "Stephy's Stamps and the Stolen @!$", Kristen--who I got to work with in accounting and Jodi--another Concept Artist (very talented!)

Pointing to the "left Kidney".

Thanks for the gifts, Lola!

2 comments:

janet said...

so glad that you have such a great support system at work. The gifts are hilarious. And you look BEAUTIFUL! GOOD LUCK with the surgery! I wish I could come visit you in the hospital! We'll be praying for you!

Emily Call said...

It looks like you guys had fun at lunch. Justin told me about it, but I already had lunch plans clear out in Eagle Mountain. I am definitley coming to visit after the surgery.