Friday, March 21, 2008

Mom is Home!

Ryan just came home with mom! She looks so good and is feeling good too (at least minus surgery pain). We had some time, just she and I, to have something to eat together and chat. Anyway, we are both doing well today. Hopefully we can get some pics up over the weekend. My blog is looking a bit bland!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great News!!!!

Give your Mom a big hug and squeeze from her cousins...we are thrilled she is home and now, you both will heal quickly!!!

Life begins...

Much love to you both and the great families you have!!!
Love, Lynn and Michael and the Tanaka family

Anonymous said...

Yea Paula, you made it home, what a great many many steps you have taken; Brave and strong and very courageous. It is great to know that you are "on your way".

Stephi, I had no idea that your struggles were of such. Thanks for sharing all the details, it puts greater perspective on your whole ordeal. I admire all your courage. I bet you didn't even know you had so much. It presently makes motherhood look like a breeze. Take care, and I hope that your upcoming week is a lot different and much better than last week. Sometimes a day or two can really change things. Hang on to that thought.

Love deanna

Francine said...

Welcome home, Paula! We love you!

Francine said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cherie Schmidt said...

Paula & Stephanie,
I'm sitting in class right now. Everyone is working (I hope), so I thought I would write a note. We love you guys so much, and it is so comforting to read the blog and see that you are doing better. I think you are both truly amazing, and Julie and I consider ourselves very blessed to have you as close friends. I feel bad that I couldn't come to see you because of this cold. As soon as I stop coughing, we will come over.

Love to you all!!

Cherie

Anonymous said...

It's so good to hear she is home, and that you are doing much better!

YEA FOR YOU GUYS!

Karah

Heather said...

Hi Steph!

This is Heather from Stampin' Up! and I just want to tell you how much I admire you and I'm so glad that you and your mom are doing good!

Take care, sweetie!
Heather