Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Update on our Recovery

Mom and I are both doing well. We get really tired during the day so are resting quite a bit. We are lucky to have Grandma because she has been coming over to take us for short drives just to get out of the house. Today we went to Pebbles (a scrapbook store). It just made our day. Paper....ribbons...die-cuts....yummmy!! Mom is careful not to go to crowded places, she needs to steer clear of the germs. She will need to be careful for the next couple of months. Today, part of my surgical tape fell off to reveal a portion of my incision. It looks and feels really wierd! Anyway, so far so good.

2 comments:

karlin said...

So far so good! Yeah! I'm impressed you were up for going to a scrapbook store. Looks like Bentley had a good Easter.

Anonymous said...

Steph,
That is such an amazing gift for your mom. I hope you are both doing well.
Come visit my blog. I love blogging. It's been a nice way to catch up with everyone.
Take care,
Janessa (Rampton)