Wednesday, March 19, 2008
Day 7
So, I thought I was doing so well. For almost the last 24 hrs, I have been miserable. This time it is over the top nausia. It kept me awake all night last night and it has been with me all day today. They prescribed me anti-nausia medication but unfortunatley that does not seem to be helping much. Dang it! On a good note, mom is doing so so great. They are talking about her coming home tomorrow! They came in today and educated her on everything post transplant. They gave her a big huge binder and books so the information is overwhelming. The pill box she has is by far the biggest pill box I have ever seen. She will need that to keep track of the many immunosuppressants each day (at least 16 pills per day). Anyway, I need to go lay down now. Just wanted to update you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Steph, hang in there. Things will get better.
Love you.
Melis
I can't say it better than Melissa- hang in there, Steph. We love you! Glad to hear your mom is doing so well.
What meds do they have you on? I have phenegran and it works awesome. Let me know!
Post a Comment