Sunday, March 9, 2008

A Play Date with Kaden




I must say, these pictures are hilarious! They remind me of Little Rascals. It was the cutest thing when I opened the front door with Bentley and there stood Kaden, holding a flower for her. We just had to get pictures! Melissa and I were trying so hard not to laugh when she snapped these. Anyway, we had such a good time with Kaden and Melissa. Thanks for spending the day with us. I know I haven't laughed that hard in a long time, so thanks for the conversations, Melis! We have to do this more often. Melissa said as she was putting Kaden to bed that night, he said "Mom, I sure love Bentley and she is soooo tiny!" That just cracks me up. How cute!!

2 comments:

janet said...

HOW CUTE IS THAT? I love the tiny comment too. If only we could arrange their marriages for them!

melissa said...

The funniest part of the day was when Bentley scolded me for saying "stupid." I didn't even know she was listening to our conversation! "Don't say that, Melissa. It hurts people's feelings."

I couldn't keep a straight face.