So, lately Bentley has been on this new kick to play restaurant. So, we made everything she neeeded to open her own cafe like menu's place settings, receipt books. It is her favorite thing to do right now. First, the customer stands at the door and she greets you with "Hi, would you like to eat at B's Cafe?" Then she proceeds to seat you and hand you the menu. Specials include creative dishes like strawberry noodles. Then she writes down your order and brings out your food on a tray. She ends by saying, "Here is your ticket, I'll be your cashier". It's pretty funny.
So, my dad came over most nights last week to help us out. Ryan needed to study every night and I couldn't muster up the energy to take care of B by myself. So, he would play with her and get her ready for bed. So, of course he had to play B's Cafe. I walked in her play room to find dad was wearing the chef hat and apron, cooking, while Bentley sat at the table with her doll in the high chair. It's no wonder why Bentley loves her Papa so much! Dad is the best, he has been our life saver during this time--taking care of miss. I appreciate him so much!
So, my dad came over most nights last week to help us out. Ryan needed to study every night and I couldn't muster up the energy to take care of B by myself. So, he would play with her and get her ready for bed. So, of course he had to play B's Cafe. I walked in her play room to find dad was wearing the chef hat and apron, cooking, while Bentley sat at the table with her doll in the high chair. It's no wonder why Bentley loves her Papa so much! Dad is the best, he has been our life saver during this time--taking care of miss. I appreciate him so much!
No comments:
Post a Comment