Last night I asked B if she wanted a pedicure. She got all excited and was telling my mom we are going to be doing "Pet Care". Uhhh, not quite Miss! Anyway, we had a fun girls night getting our toesies "sandal-ready".
May I just add (as Jim Carrey says on Bruce Almighty) today is B-E-A-utiful! Thank goodness mom and I are feeling better. I got the flu for a few days and then mom got it a little. Yuck! We have not been in the mood to do anything but sleep. We went to Gateway today and spent an hour or so there by the fountain and had lunch at Taifoon. It felt good to be out in the sunshine.
Mom continues to improve...the flu obviously set her back a bit, but so far things are looking good. She goes in 3 times per week to have labs drawn and sees the transplant team every Wednesday. She has 2 tubes still attached from the surgery because for some reason there is still fluid draining. We will find out Wednesday what they plan to do about that. Enjoy this awesome weather!
3 comments:
I LOVE this weather!!! Thank heavens its starting to warm up a bit. When it sucks tomorrow, it's going to be hard. I'm sorry about the little set-back you and your mom had. I'm glad you both are feeling better!
I am glad you guys were able to get out and enjoy the nice weather.
Sounds fun_I for sure need to get my toes "sandal-ready!"
Glad you are feeling better from the flu & got to enjoy yesterday's warmth! Give B a hug from me & K.
Post a Comment