My good friend Angie (behind me) called me up the other day to say that a bunch of them wanted to meet for lunch. I was so excited to see all my friends from SU! I miss them a ton. I have mentioned this before but I absolutely love who I work with. We have the best times together in the art room, at lunch, and traveling. Sometimes I laugh so hard my stomach hurts (Jaron I already know what you are going to say about that one). Anyway, thanks for meeting up with me everyone. Its was good to see you. Watch out! I am coming back in 2 weeks!
7 comments:
Don't get too excited there, I'm working on my best "Doctor's Note" to keep you home longer! Think I can forge something good?!
Just kidding. I'll give you a call this weekend, and we'll plan a day for next week to get together! Does that work for you? This week has gone fast & we've had stuff going each day.
Looks like lunch was lots of fun! I'm still recovering from
'THE BACONATOR.'
Call me before you have to go back to work so we can get together and play!
Hey Steph... just wanted to let you know that I just went private with my blog. Email me when you get a chance and I'll send you an invite. karlinkess@comcast.net We need to get together!
P.S Check your email.
It is fun to see everyone from SU! It has been a long time since I have seen everyone. Glad you had a good time.
So you can tell I jumped right on as soon as I got home...I really love blogging so I'm so glad you have one! Reading through your blog was fun...it sounds like you have a lot of great friends! It was so fun hanging out with you guys tonight. We should definitely get together more often!
P.S. What is your email address? Mine is tamarynn@yahoo.com.
steph i heard you are coming back on monday! yay can't wait to see you!
Post a Comment