My sweet friend Emily brought us lunch the other day and we hung out. She has two adorable little girls, Caitlin and Mayci. Caitlin is around the same age as Bentley so they play well together. It was fun watching them play dress-up and tea party--so girly, I love it!
Emily is so creative and talented--I get a lot of inspiration from her. Good luck with the boutique, Em! Your paper-clay creations are to die for!
I just love this baby...so chubby and cute I could squish her!
Enjoying a little snack before Cait had to leave. Come play again soon!
3 comments:
We had so much fun. It was so good to see you guys. I will call you when we get back from California and we'll play again!
I just met your cute friend Emily. My sister threw a bow party on Saturday and Emily had her cute hair stuff there. She was extra, extra nice!!! How funny....what a small, small world. Her little ones are darling.
That is so crazy! Yes, she is an excellent "bow" maker and is dang creative. It's so a small world, after all!!
Post a Comment