Monday, April 21, 2008

Little Miss Neat

Mom and I took Bentley to the dinosaur museum at Thanksgiving Point last week. We hadn't been there before so it was fun for all of us. Bentley's favorite part was playing in the sand/water--we could have stayed in that section for hours. Well, I was worried at first because she put one finger in the sand, realized it was "messy" and decided...nah, I don't want to take part in this! My first thought was, "Nooooo...I am wearing off on my child!" After a few minutes though, she was really enjoying it, even though the intensity in her face would say other wise. Mom pointed out her personality and that even though she was playing in sand/water, she managed to play so "neat and precise".

Again, she decides to sit on the step while playing in the dry sand so as not to get the pants dirty.


4 comments:

Tamarynn Leigh said...

How fun! I'll have to take my kids there. Hey I was thinking of doing lunch at a park this week. Let me know if you want to come. I don't have your number or email, so would you mind sending me your info - tamarynn@yahoo.com. Also, my blog is back up so I'll send you an invite, too.

Megan said...

What a difference there is between boys and girls. Wesley was in and out of that museum in 20 minutes. Also, during the sand/water time there was absolutley NO WAY he was being careful.

Kawa Rangers said...

I wish I would've known you were going there. We have a pass there and are always looking for people to go with. Call us if you go again!

karlin said...

I've been wanting to take Avaree and Weston there too... last time we went Avaree was too young to remember. Glad that the two of you are feeling like getting out!