Tuesday, January 29, 2008

An Update on the Transplant Process

Latest in! I got a hold of our coordinator just now. The last test looked good, so she scheduled me for my last test on Thursday. They will be doing a CT Renal where they put in an IV and shoot dye through my body so they can see how the kidneys are functioning and if I will be okay with just one. The results for that test will be in on Monday and at that point, if everything checks out, then we will schedule the surgery. So, we are excited today for the good news. We are yet another step closer. I will keep you all informed!

2 comments:

Emily Call said...

That is great news! I am glad everything is looking go so far. I hope all continues to go as planned!

melissa said...

Good to hear! Good luck with the testing tomorrow. Say hello to Bentley from Kaden!