Sunday, January 20, 2008

The last Couple of Weeks

The past couple of weeks have been crazy! For work, we headed to the beautiful Palm Springs for our Annual Leadership Conference--which by the way, the weather was so nice compared to the yucky winter weather we had in SL. I had an opportunity to present my work again and it was great! We are crazy cats here at SU! and I am so glad we get to travel together. We have good times! However, after 5 days of being away from my family, I was so ready to come home. Waiting at the airport with open arms was Ry and Bentley. I just love that part every year I am gone!

Our little Miss Bentley is growing up so fast! We celebrated her 3rd birthday with our family on Tuesday. Mom cooked up a fabulous dinner for us and it was so fun! Rich, Russ, Curt, Erica and Gary had a ball playing "Elefun", one of the games Bentley got. Then on Saturday, she had a little friend party. Cupcakes were the theme and the kids got to color and decorate thier own paper cupcakes and we had cupcakes and ice cream for dessert. Thanks for coming everyone and hanging out--it is always a blast! Happy Birthday, Bentley!


2 comments:

Emily Call said...

Happy Birthday Bentley!!! Sounds like it was a good one.

janet said...

It's SO great to see pictures of BEAUTIFUL Steph and her BEAUTIFUL little girl! Can you believe we have little people to take care of? Wasn't it just yesterday when we were leaping across the floor (Girls just wanna have fun style)