
This December was hectic however, we managed to enjoy the magic of the season. Several weeks before Christmas, we began reading the Polar Express to Bentley as her night time story. She loved this book. We then surprised her with a real ride on the Polar Express at the Heber Valley Railroad. We had cookies, drank hot chocolate, sang songs and even visited with Santa at the North Pole. She was all comfy cozy in her PJ's and she loved it! We decided to make this an annual tradition for our family. We also enjoyed hosting the 2nd annual Breakfast with Santa party. I feel so lucky to have the friends I do and although we don't see each other quite as often as I would like, this new holiday tradition gives us an opportunity to get our families together to enjoy the spirit of Christmas. The kids are growing up so fast! I am also grateful for Santa stopping by despite his busy schedule!
2 comments:
I am so happy you have a blog too! Keep posting, it looks great.
Thanks for the birthday party invite for Bentley. Kaden and I had a wonderful afternoon, and the party favors were such a fun gift.
LOVE the polar express tradition. We've taken a ride on the Heber express, but it would have been a total different experience at Christmas time (with hot chocolate..HELLLO!)
Post a Comment