

Most of you already know mom had another episode of high potassium a couple of weeks ago. That is why I have not been updating the blog. We are just getting back into the swing of things. She was hospitalized from Wednesday to Sunday and has been doing better since. As far as the transplant goes, we have to wait until one week from Tuesdsay when she will meet with another doctor. While it is hard to be waiting and waiting for more information, we are hopeful and know that things are going to work out for the best. Until then, we are taking one day at a time and trying to enjoy the little things each day brings. Mom has taken a 12 week leave of absence from the salon to try and get rested and take care of herself--a major decison for her.
Bentley has started taking gymnastics, ballet and tap at Little Gym and loves it. Did I mention she loves it? It is so fun to watch her. She is one of the best listeners and trys really hard in class. They do 15 minutes of tap, 15 of ballet and 30 minutes of gymnastics. We love it too as parents!
Here is just a photo of Bentley laughing away at a commercial that was on tv. She is our happy little girl and is a constant reminder to all of us of what life is all about.
4 comments:
Steph, I was so excited to see something new on your blog! I am glad your mom has taken off work. Hopefully that will be so great for her. Good to hear that things are okay today. I love these pictures of Bentley! Soooo cute.
Did I mention how cute she is??
Bentley is so cute! Love the pictures. I have been thinking about you guys and your mom. I am glad she is doing ok right now.
Steph, so glad for the update. I keep connected through you.
It is great that you can share your writing skills with all those who know and love your family.
deanna
OH MY GOODNESS! I can only imagine watching that cute thing tap dance! Her personality is just busting out of those pictures!
Post a Comment