Wednesday, February 27, 2008

The Date is Set

We have scheduled the date for the transplant. It will be on Tuesday, March 11. Mom and I have an appointment on Wednesday March 5, where they will run some tests and we will meet with the surgeons. Thanks for everyone's support. The last little while has been rough but we are so grateful for our friends and family. Thank you for your prayers and thoughts.

6 comments:

Kawa Rangers said...

Hey guys. Let us know if we can do anything. We will keep you in our prayers and thoughts. I don't know if you have our blog, but it is http://thekawarangers.blogspot.com We love you guys,

Cam

janet said...

I am SO glad to be back in touch!! you have no idea! What an incredible experience this must be and there is NO way it could be by chance! You are truly your mother's daughter and were always meant to be hers! Good luck with the doctor visits and the big surgery. I wish I lived closer so I could watch Bentley or come and visit you when you are down! Please send lots of love to your mom! We ALL LOVE HER SO MUCH!

Emily Call said...

Steph, what a blessing that this is all working out. I am thinking of you guys. Please, please let me know if I can help out with Bentley or help drive her anywhere she needs to be. I wish you both the best and you'll be in my prayers.

karlin said...

Hey Stephanie!! I hope you don't mind but Janet forwarded me your blog info and I'm so happy to be in touch! Bentley is darling. I can NOT believe what you have been going through. I'm so sorry to hear about your Mom... Different situations but I really do know what it is like to see your Mother and best friend fight for her life. I can NOT get over the fact that you were a match. It gives me chills! You are a good daughter to be there for her and do that for her. I've heard that is one of the toughest surgeries (I'm sure you are aware). What a sacrifice but how lucky that you can do that for your Mom. I hope the surgery goes well. I just live in Draper... I don't know if I could be of any help or if you'd want me to but I can watch Bentley or run errands for you while you are recovering. I'll keep you and your Mom in my prayers, especially on the big day. Good luck! You are amazing. My blog is kesslerkrew.blogspot.com (I need to update it but check it out when you get a chance)

Rebecca Batt said...

Hey there, I am one of Paula's clients, checking the blog for news, and am SO glad to hear the transplant is scheduled. That is such fabulous news and I am so happy for all of you.

Thanks much, Steph, for keeping up this blog and for the tremendous gift you are giving your mom. Best wishes to all of you, Rebecca

The Parry Family said...

Steph this is so wonderful, I am so happy for you and your mom. Please call me to help out with Bentley. My kids loved playing with her last time she was over and would love to have her over again. We love you and your family so much and I know everything is going to go great. Your in our prayers. Please don't hesitate to call. Love you and good luck! Jamie