Bentley hadn't even turned two in this video and I thought it would be perfect to show for the holiday. One late night around 11:00 pm, we could hear her mumbling in her crib. After a little while, we began to realize that it wasn't just mumbling--our Little Miss was reciting the Pledge of Allegiance! Can you imagine the shock in all of us? We were stunned! So, we grabbed the camera and got it on video. Come to find out, Bentley's babysitter (Narda) was teaching the kids. Funny enough, we never heard her practicing before until all of a sudden she just knew the whole thing (sort of). Listen to about half-way through and she gets distracted by the DVD--Happy Feet--on the sofa. "It's a penguin!" she says. So, enjoy! and Happy 4th of July! Be safe!
Monday, June 30, 2008
I Pledge Allegiance...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
I remember her doing that. It was so hilarious. I also won't forget how completely shocked you and Ryan were.
Oh my cute-ness! That is adorable. And so cute to see her at that age...seems like yesterday, eh?
Happy 4th to you! Enjoy the festivities with your family.
Wow, that is amazing! She is so little, you wouldn't think she would be able to do that. I love it! I hope Bentley has had a good week at school. Have a great Fourth!
She is so cute! Can't wait to see you this weekend!!
That's the funniest thing ever! She is so cute.
Too cute! I remember you telling us about that. So funny..I love the fun things that kids do!
She is such a peach! This will be priceless video! Love it!
That is the cutest thing I have ever seen!
Post a Comment