Thursday, July 17, 2008

American Idol






Okay, so I am really getting behind on blogging, life got really crazy this month with us. However, I am determined to get caught-up but it may take some time. I think I am going to start from the latest and work my way back, so we'll see how that goes. Anyway, I am sure most of you know how much of an AI fan I am (Archie Fan). Just so you get an idea of what I mean, when he was not crowned the "actual" American Idol, I was completely shocked, sad, depressed...okay so I teared up. It took me at least an hour to let it sink in and pretty much speak (this is bringing back some painful memories), bottom line--Little David is my American Idol. Well, I was thrilled when my aunt and cousin told me they got tickets for the tour. After much anticipation, the day finally arrived and it was better than I could have imagined. I felt like a teenager again, screaming and taking a thousand pictures. The best part was sticking around after the show to meet the idols. They are all so incredibly nice. Erica and I stuck it out and didn't budge--for our spot was quite perfect. Right up front! The sprinklers came on, our feet and legs were so tired from standing in our high sandals, it was super late (midnight) and we still managed to stay there until the idols came out. Well worth the wait. Unfortunatley, Cook never made it out (apparently, he hurt his knee) and Archie never made it over to us (sniff). But, we did see most of them and that was excellent! It was such a good time. They all sounded amazing!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

melissa said...

Shut it...that looks like so much fun. I can't believe you got autographs! I am so glad you had the chance to go. What a great girls night out. Sure beats dinner and a movie!

Tamarynn Leigh said...

Looks like you had a good time! Glad you got to go out and play and also see a great show!!