Shelley, Jamie, Cheri, Ju, me and Melis
Here's a snapshot we took last year. These little munchkins sure grow up fast! Top: Payton Parry, Jordyn Parry, Kaden Eichelberger, Kenyon Parry, Carver Timothy, Makenna Timothy, Aspen McCarthy, Bentley, Tyler Eichelberger and Zion Hendrick's.

Then here is this year (except we are missing a bunch of kiddos), but we have some new faces. Left to right: Bentley, Kayla Loveland, Payton Parry, Jesse Oman, Jordyn Parry, Gabby Oman, and Makenna Timothy. Thanks so much, Jamie for having us all over. It was a great party and you have the perfect backyard for the kids to run around. The food was great and getting together with everyone was awesome.


10 comments:
So cute. You guys take the best pictures. Love that one of my Ty on the slide...
What a fun night. Glad we could all get together too, and hurray for Jamie for pulling that off without a husband home!
I just LOVE LOVE LOVE my gals!
So fun to see pics of everyone. Love that you still get together. Beautiful children.
Stephanie, I am Carrie's sister, -she said you would know who I am if I commented. I wanted to thank you for sharing your experience of donating your kidney. Carrie sent me your address (I hope you don't mind), about the time I began testing to donate my kidney to our cousin. I was truly inspired reading your experience and I'm grateful for your amazing example.
My surgery was in Colorado -so I had a question for you, knowing your experience might have been different here . . . I wondered what your Dr.'s said was a good waiting time before getting pregnant. Thanks in advance I hope it is alright that I ask.
amy-c-carlson@hotmail.com
Hi Amy,
Thank you so much for contacting me. I asked Carrie how everything went and was curious as to how you were feeling. Yay to organ donors!! I can't wait to read up on how you are. I will go ahead and send you an email. Carrie and I (along with our company) are at convention, so I will tell her I "met-ish" you through the blogging world! I am glad to have someone to share the experience with! Talk soon! Steph
That is so fun that you all get together like that. Even after 10 years. Wow. Has it really been that long?
Dito on Karlin's comment. You girls are so cute. These pictures made me so excited to see everyone at the reunion. Love you, Steph!
Hi there,
This is Melisa..jason's wife. We found your blog through the reunion site. Your daughter is beautiful! Thanks for leaving us a comment awhile back. Glad to see you are al so well. Melissa and Jason
Steph,
I stumbled onto your blog link on the reunion site and really felt like a stalker for visiting--until I saw I wasn't the only one!
I had to say "hi" real quick. Your daughter doesn't look anything like you does she. Jeez. Adorable!
Best wishes,
Bradley
I haven't been on for a while, so I am now looking at these cute pictures. Thanks for snapping such cute ones. I really enjoyed having you all over, I love to entertain. It was fun just relaxing and chatting. See you at the reunion! Love ya!
Post a Comment