Mom looks great and it feels as though the Paula we all knew is back! She is enjoying her "not-so-busy" schedule and it really was the best decision she could have made for herself. We had an opportunity to all attend Lagoon this past weekend...something that was impossible the past several years--with her busy schedule as well as health. It was fun having her with us to enjoy watching Bentley on the rides. Mom and I both needed plenty of rest time as we walked (the stamina is still not quite back). But what a great excuse to take turns hitching a ride in the wagon with Bentley! We got some "looks" from people but hey...they don't know the story and we had fun! Please leave a comment for mom, as she would love to read them!!
Miss B loves helping Grammy--even when it's doing the dishes. I love these photos.
We love the rides and all, but really...come on...this is our highlight....the TREATS!
6 comments:
Paula, we are so happy that all is well. What a long rode it has been for you! Glad to hear that everything is okay with your health, and that you have some free time to enjoy it.
You look great! Cute pics with Miss B.
Rode? Did I say rode?
Sorry Paula....ROAD. I can't spell. That's embarrassing!
Paula so glad that you are doing well! It sounds like the recovery is coming along great.
How fun to go to Lagoon! I think you should post some pictures of you guys in the wagon with Bentley. Grandma's are the best to play with, even if it is just doing dishes.
What a relief that you guys are doing so well. I am so happy to hear that. Those pictures are precious. Bentley and Steph are lucky to have you Paula!
Paula, I am so glad to hear that you are doing so well. We love you and hope that you have a life time with your sweet little family. You guys are great.
Post a Comment