Melissa called me up Saturday and asked us to meet up with them at the pool. It was a lot of fun! The kids played, we ate lunch and Melis and I even had a chance to take a few turns down the water slide--now that was fun! She is right, there sure are"a lot" of interesting sights at a public pool on a busy Saturday. Everything from those bushy arm-pits (as Melissa pointed out), to tatooed man-divers in skimpy speedos and a heck-of-a-lot-o'plumbers crack. Oh well, it was fun!

My cousin Jamee and I decided to meet up at Grandma's pool the other day. James is also in swimming lessons so we thought it would be fun to let the kids play in the pool together. TANGENT! Can I just say, Bentley really thinks James' name is "Jimmy Burn-stash". The story is, one day Jamee baked cookies and after she pulled them out of the oven, James got down a little too close to the hot pan to smell them and ended up burning his upper lip--hence the name "Jimmy Burnstash". Now every time I mention James, she corrects me by saying " You mean Jimmy Burnstash?". James always makes sure to correct me by saying, "I AM NOT JIMMY BURNSTASH, I'M JAMES MICHAEL LEFLER!". That is a hilarious story, I just had to tell it! Anyway, the water was perfect, we had a delicious KFC feast poolside and the kids got to show-off for great-grandma Nancy. Thanks for always letting us come over, Grandma!
William would have nothing to do with the water at first, but by the end he was splashing his feet. Yeah William! Jamee, let's meet up again soon!

4 comments:
Little B. is a fish. We are definitely going to see about those private lessons. Go B!
Thanks for coming swimming with us. The speedos were funny! HA HA! Aren't you glad Bart wasn't sporting one?
I think I'll grow out my pits so I can "fit in" with the public pool crowd.
I think you might have seen me and my pits.. I forgot to bring a shaver on my visit to Utah! Oops!
Love your father's day post about Ryan. It made me cry. He is such a great guy and you deserve it!
oh well, Janet...at least it would have kept you warm, right!! LOL!
Your little Bentley is so dang cute! I love the pictures with her goggles.Ü
Post a Comment