While visiting a local scrapbook store, I saw some adorable paper dolls on their window. I knew I had to go home and make my own. They stand about two feet tall and are lined up on Bentley's playroom wall. She wanted one to look like her so the middle one's name is Bentley. Anyway, I have been meaning to post these for a while and just haven't had a chance. Hope you like them!

8 comments:
Oh how totally adorable! I'd love to make some for my granddaughter's playroom. Is there a pattern somewhere?
Hello! Actually, these ones are my own and I just made them as I went but I know the store had patterns for the ones they came up with. It was Heartland Paper in West Jordan. Hope that helps!
Sorry, that's Heartland Paper in Taylorsville.
why can't I be you?!
Too cute for words! So talented!!! I bet The Bentser loves them! How are you doing??? I have been meaning to call you...lets just say that life has been hectic. I miss ya!
You never cease to amaze me girl. Love them so much. The one in the middle is my fav.
Is there anything you can't do? Can we have a paper-doll making craft night and you teach us? If we don't get together for that we need to get together for something. I miss you!
oh, Steph you are one talented woman! I love that you have a little girl that can enjoy all of your many artist talents. I LOVE that it looks just like her!
so, so cute! My boys wouldn't be interested in dolls, but maybe storm trooopers from Star Wars that looked like them. Do you think you could pull that off?
Post a Comment