The other day, I met up with my friend Jen Wheatley who is one of the photographers here at SU. She took a bunch of pics of Bentley for upcoming publications. I thought they turned out pretty cute (I can say that about my own daughter, right?). She looks so grown up to me! Anyway, Jen is amazing. If you ever want a photo shoot, let me know.

5 comments:
She is such a cutie. I wish we saw more of her!
I cannot believe how grown up she is! Wow time flies! How are you? I miss you stickin' Shef face!!
Oh my gosh! She does look so grown up! Jen did such a good job too!
Those pictures turned out so cute! She did a great job.
Hey Steph I'm so glad to hear that your Mom is doing well, Ryan has his Masters, and you still have your job! Bentley is adorable and does look so grown up.
Post a Comment