Saturday, May 9, 2009

Our U of U Graduate

Ryan walked yesterday (Friday). His Masters of Statistics degree is official. All of the long hours and hard work on his thesis has finally come to an end. I was about to say it has finally paid off however, he has yet to hear from his company as to what his new $ amount will be. I better not say it's paid off quite yet. Ha Ha! I am so proud of him. He is so intelligent--it just amazes me how his brain works especially when it comes to math and science. Thanks to all those who came and spent the day with us at graduation and or lunch. We appreciate your support so much! Congratulations Ry! Let's not go for the PhD--at least not yet (it's been too fun having you around all the time!).



4 comments:

Kawa Rangers said...

That's so awesome!! Way to go Ry

melissa said...

What an accomplishment. Congrats to all of you, that was a big sacrifice on your part too, Steph.

..and by the way, very nice announcements.

Dorothy & Tony said...

Congrats Ry! I bet you are so proud of your Hubby Steph! I love you dress!

Brooke said...

It was fun seeing you at the zoo last week! I'd love to send you an invite to see my blog. Just email me at rodeback6@netzero.net