Had a chance to meet up with the girls at Hogle Zoo last Friday (my EDO--Earned Day Off). I was excited--I pretty much get to feel like a SAHM every other Friday!! I feel so in! Well...not quite in--all but 2 of us are pregnant in this photo (all having boys too). Oh well, I guess it's good to be different. Ha ha! Love everyone's cute baby bumps! The zoo was fun, even though we got rained on. The loud crackling thunder shower made for the most adventure I had experienced that week--I know...sad!! 
Don't worry that I pushed these two forty-pounders up that dangit hill by the giraffes! (In thejaloppy zoo stroller I might add which I got made fun of but was worth the $8 in my opinion). I pretty much thought I was going to pass out! I clearly need to get in shape! The kids kept telling me to go faster but they were lucky to be slowly creeping "uphill" as opposed to me getting worn out and going backwards "downhill".
Our family's Mother's Day tradition is to go out to eat. This year we went to Kyoto for some delicious japanese food. B with James and Uncle Gary.
Thanks for a fun Mother's Day! Sure love being a mom to this sweet little girl!


Don't worry that I pushed these two forty-pounders up that dangit hill by the giraffes! (In thejaloppy zoo stroller I might add which I got made fun of but was worth the $8 in my opinion). I pretty much thought I was going to pass out! I clearly need to get in shape! The kids kept telling me to go faster but they were lucky to be slowly creeping "uphill" as opposed to me getting worn out and going backwards "downhill".
Our family's Mother's Day tradition is to go out to eat. This year we went to Kyoto for some delicious japanese food. B with James and Uncle Gary.
Thanks for a fun Mother's Day! Sure love being a mom to this sweet little girl!
7 comments:
Glad we could meet up at the park! It's been fun hangin' every other Friday. You look GEORGEOUS in that last pic. with Bentley.
How crazy...Wesley and I were at the Zoo on the exact same Friday. We also got rained on so we went home. Cute pics.
It was so fun to see you the other day!! Jan and Fran were jealous. :) After we left, Baylee said. "Steph is so nice." Baylee is a good judge of character and I couldn't agree more. That giraffe hill is KILLER and you do look beautiful in that last pic with sweet little Bentley!
Bahahahahahaha! I am dying over the fact that the kids wanted you to go faster up the hill in the zoo gylopie stroller. Thanks you for hawling my 40 pounder! Love your stinkin' face!!!
Hi Steph! It was so good to hear from you! Your little girl is adorable and you look great! It will be nice to keep up on your happenings.
You are so cute!! I can't believe how big your little girl is! It's so fun to catch up - it was good to see you and Ryan the other day. How quickly time flies - this is a fun way to keep in touch!
I would have loved to meet up with everyone at the zoo and see you! It's been a while (almost a year!) You look gorgeous as always and I can't believe how big Bentley is!
ps. The first time I ever remember swearing was walking up that giraffe hill. I was probably 4 and had to pull the wagon. one of the wheels hit my ankle and I said a bad word.
Post a Comment