Tuesday, June 30, 2009

BBQ at the Parry's

We got together for our annual summer BBQ tradition. I was lucky to get a quick photo of the kids--they were quite the wild bunch. Zion would only stand there if he had the bag o'chips in hand. Ya gotta love Eli's face--he looks so excited to be sitting there. We missed those who couldn't make it however, it was great to have Gina join us. Thanks for having us over again Jamie! From left to right: Makena, Carver, Zion, Aspen, Jersey, Elijah, Jordyn, Austin & Bentley.
Here was 2008's kid photo. Well, some of the kids... Here is 2007's kid photo. This was when they would actually look up at us when we made silly faces and weird noises--even though their faces look like they think we're idiots!

4 comments:

melissa said...

Sad we missed it. The kiddos have grown so much!

Dorothy & Tony said...

That was a blast. I cannot believe our kids are getting so big. Oh the conversations we have as a bunch, never a dull moment! They are what I remember the most! And the videos this year...priceless. How great was that! Wow...we have changed! Still down for girlie night to watch some more of our craziness! Love your stinkin' face!!!

Dorothy & Tony said...

PS...Can you not get over my little mans chunker cheeks. Love that little dude! and those lips...I think ima gonna eat em' up!!!

melissa said...

And I can't even comment on your last summer post?! Cute cute new header. And good luck with all the home-selling, young-womening, and hangin' with the fam!