Sunday, July 19, 2009

Blogger Summer Break

As you have noticed, I haven't been posting to my blog at all this summer. I sort of decided to stop blogging for a while. I feel that I just can't keep it up. Other things are taking priority like my job, being YW Pres and hanging out with my family. With Ryan done with school, I feel like we are making up for all that lost family time! It's been so fun! We are in the process of trying to sell our home too, so most of the "home" time is spent straightening up, making vacuum lines on the carpet and being sure there's no laundry laying around in case someone wants to walk through the house--argghh...the joys!

Anyway, I hope I'll have more time soon... Until then, I'll try to pop in on your blogs to stay in touch. Be back one day!

Steph