layoffs are done in our dept. They ended up taking two. I will miss my sweet friend I sit next to so much. I wish both of them the best.
I still have a job. One of my best friends here from my last dept has been let go however. I am so so sad. I don't really know what I will do without him--he's the one who made me laugh everyday!
What a day. Still have more depts to go including several other close friends.
5 comments:
How stressful! I'm glad that you still have your job, and feel bad for all of those who don't. Good luck with all of these changes.
So glad you made it. I keep hearing of more people let go. What friends are you refering too. I assume Jaron is the guy.. so so sad!!
Steph, so glad to hear that now you can make the choice of when or if you ever want to leave SU_not them making that decision for you.
Good luck with all those layoffs. I know you'll miss your friends.
I knew you were too valuable!
I am so glad that everything worked out for you. I am sure it must have been quite the emotional day. It must be weird to be so relieved and so sad all at the same time. How nice to be able to go and relax a bit now. Whew.
I'm sorry for your friends, but am so glad that you are able to keep your job. It's that "survival guilt" that's a little bit hard.
Post a Comment