My stomach is literally in knots this morning. It is not a good day here at SU! I cried the whole way here obviously worried about myself but also so sad about those who will be affected especially my friends. As I was walking in, I heard of 2 friends that have already been laid-off. There's been crying and hugging all morning throughout the building. We're okay for a minute and then more tears and sobbing. They have started with our group. The first one in our group just came out. So sad--gave her hugs and cried. They just took another one of our team mates.
This is just hugely overwhelming to handle. Feels like such a huge loss. Just wondering who will be next...
2 comments:
seriously what a nerve-racking day! Justin has been uneasy and anxious about today too. Good luck Stephanie. I am thinking of you.
Awwww Shephs, I read your last post and was sick for you! I know how much you love your job and hoped that it would not be you. But I am so sad for SU that they were put in that position! This sucks! On the other hand I am relieved that you still have the job of your dreams. I just love you to pieces! We need to get together for dinner! When is good for you? I miss ya!
Post a Comment