Thursday, February 17, 2011

Handmade Hair Accessories

Any ideas where to get cute little girl hair accessories? I always have trouble finding them for Bentley. For now, I decided to take matters into my own hands. Most of these are just felt flowers from scrapbook stores. Then I added centers and glued clips on the backs. The red one I made using my Sizzix dies and hot glue. Fun, addicting and easy.

6 comments:

Kawa Rangers said...

When can I come over to make a bunch with you???? Seriously so cute.

Megan said...

Well... I know now where I can find a bunch of cute hair accessories. Those really are quite cute.

The Holts said...

Steph, those are really cute and look fun. It is always nice to see some different ones other than the gerber daisies that are like bigger than the kid's head. :)

Dorothy & Tony said...

So STINKIN' cute! I love the felt flowers! I have made a bazillion despite having almost 4 boys! Hey a girl can dream...right?? We should get together and I will show you how to make some "too die for fabric flowers & hair pretties! I gotta live through someone who has a girl! ;)

melissa said...

Could I get away wearing one of those?! So cute, Steph. For some reason, I don't know where to shop for hair accessories either.

Lindsie said...

Steph- Very cute! I love the one made with the sizzix. You might need to teach me how to make it! Miss talking to you, hope you're doing great!