I wanted to post some smiles since the last post was all frowns. Haha! Max hit his four month milestone earlier this month and is changing so quickly before our eyes--I sadly pack away those tiny little clothes at a much faster rate than desired. He's a tank! Weighing in at a whopping 17 lbs! He is in the 90th percentile for weight and height, eats like a champ and HATES his naps! Thank goodness the kid sleeps through the night, which saves my sanity! He's a happy baby who smiles often and is starting to giggle. I love that baby laugh...it's the best sound! He loves being held, especially by his sister and doesn't mind being flopped about as she mother's him to pieces. She's just like his own little angel. We all love him so much and can't get enough of the chubby cheeks (facial ones that is...).
Ok so I'm super super slow and getting to see your little Max. What a handsome guy, congrats Steph. Does he need a girlfriend? Lily is an older women but she's smaller than him, does that count? =)
6 comments:
Oh my goodness! He is so happy. Love his smile, love him...
I want to squish him! Love that look on his face with his big Sis!
He is so dang cute! He is the perfect addition to your family and I love the name Max.
He is so darling! I am so glad you have a little boy. I want to meet him! They grow up so fast :(
Ok so I'm super super slow and getting to see your little Max. What a handsome guy, congrats Steph. Does he need a girlfriend? Lily is an older women but she's smaller than him, does that count? =)
Steph i haven't checked in on your blog for a while! love the updates. Max is adorable congratulations on your growing lil family :) hope all is well!
Post a Comment