Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Max is Here!

Maxwell Ryan Johnston
September 8, 2010
8 lbs. 9 oz.

We are all doing well and just loving this new little guy. He is such a joy to have in the family. His big sister is such a big help and can't get enough of him. I'll post more pics soon.

7 comments:

Jaclyn, Brandon, Ava & Emma said...

congrats he is adorable!

RSCE said...

Hey Stephanie! I just ran into your blog. Congrats on your new baby, he is so cute! Colby always talks about Bentley, he misses her. Hope you guys are doing well.

melissa said...

{Gasp} He's soooooooo handsome!

val said...

ooh so sweet. he is adorable. congrats to your family.

Emily Call said...

Yep, pretty sure he's about the cutest little baby boy I have ever seen. Congrats you guys!

Kawa Rangers said...

I LOVE HIM!!!!!

Hansen Family said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!! What a handsome little guy!!!