
Saturday, October 16, 2010
Baby Showers
I am very grateful for the baby showers I received--even though this was my second baby! My dear friend and co-worker Amy gave me one with the girls I've worked with over the years. She is the most talented & creative person I know so of course the decor was adorable down to the last little detail. 


My sweet friend Dor also gave me a baby shower. Of course we always have a good time together laughing and talking about everything. The food and company was excellent!
My dad surprised my cousin Amy and I at the last Kawa get-together with a shower. I guess you could call it a "shower"...all my family sat and watched us open gifts! It was her first girl and my first boy. No pictures (ooops!) but super fun. Then my sister-in-law Melanie put together a shower/luncheon at Olive Garden with all the Johnston gals. Again, no pictures but definitely good times. Thanks everyone!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
email me that last picture for my "album" please :)
Post a Comment