Happy Mother's Day everyone! Hope your day was great. I know mine was! I woke up to this sign made my Ry and Bentley with my faves (minus the sponge). I love creative gifts!

Here's the card B made at school. The teacher must have asked what about your mom makes you glad, because Bentley's says "Mom, I am glad you make me grateful".

I also received some handmade soaps she did at school. But then she wanted them to make a beautiful picture.

We had our annual brunch celebration with my mom's side of the family. I sure do love my mom a lot. She has done so much for me and I appreciate her very much.

I love being a mommy to this sweetheart. I can't wait for our little guy to come along too!
4 comments:
oh my gosh! How cute is she? She is so grown up. Where has the time gone?
Happy Mother's day to you all! That last picture you two look just alike, you even have the same head tilt!
That candy grahm is so cute!
I miss you, Stephy! I love the pictures of you and your little Bentley... she is lucky to have such a fun momma! I'm not sure when your due date is, but do you have a little boy yet? Can't wait to see pictures of him! Love ya!
Post a Comment