Sunday, February 14, 2010

Trying to Play Catch Up

I can't wait for winter to be over with. C'mon with the freaking spring time weather! Maybe I'll get inspired to blog more too. Oh well, hangin' in til then.

At least we've tried to enjoy the snow by heading for the hills with the Johnston's. We had a family sledding day. A few crash & burns but pretty fun for the most part.

In January, Bentley turned five! I can't believe how grown up she is. We had a big party at Bouncin' Off the Walls where several of her little pre-school aged friends gathered to celebrate with us. She had a great time. They were soooo cute. Each one couldn't wait to give her thier present and tell her all about it. She looks a little overwhelmed here.
We just celebrated Ryan's 30th birthday too. I took him to the Roof for dinner. The next day, we enjoyed breakfast and a trip to the Bountiful Temple. We didn't take any pics--well, we did but I am so ugly in them and it would frighten you if I posted them. Happy Birthday, sweetie!

2 comments:

Dorothy & Tony said...

For real...you are gorgeous!!! Happy Birthday to both your favorite people. I am still bummed that we missed Miss B's birthday party. We do have a gift for her, I will try to get it to you soon. Love your face!

melissa said...

Happy b-day again,Bentley!

Steph, you are NOT ugly.