Thursday, November 19, 2009

Dirty Birds

The other day, mom, me, Ry and Bentley went to Barbacoa in West Jordan. Well, Bikini Cuts is right next door (Bikini cuts is a salon where the stylists wear bikinis while they cut hair). As we parked the car, I glanced over to Bikini Cuts (with all the men inside) and said to Ry, "Sick look at all the dirty birds!" and bentley goes,

"I wanna see all the dirty birds!"

Guess she was thinking I saw some poor little birdies with mud all over em. Ohhhh....it was pretty funny. I keep forgetting our children have radar ears--I gotta watch what I say more often.

3 comments:

Emily Call said...

hee hee hee. Love it!

The Miles Files said...

Hillarious! She is so funny. I sure hope we get to see her soon. If we can all ever be well. Got to love the Bikini cuts place... EEWWW! Were there really people in there?

melissa said...

I can't believe that sicko place is still in business!

We need to talk blogs. Way cute title, you talented little lady. Wanna do mine with Porter's name in it....???

And, how do you post pics so large? Of course, you need a professional camera for shots like yours, but I can dream.