Yay! Bentley didn't want to be another Disney Princess! Well, almost. It all started with the shoes she saw at Target. She wanted them so bad and I told her we could get them if she was Dorothy for Halloween. Well, that sealed the deal! My mom sewed this adorable costume for her and it turned out SO CUTE! We found Toto at a costume store.


Costume #2 (also made by my mom) for Witches Night Out!
Her very own personal pumpkin patch (Papa's garden).
Yes, she has just painted the entire pumpkin orange. Ha Ha! I love it!
Our department decided last minute to be MAC make-up artists. It was fun doing our make-up...tons of funky shadows, bright lips and loooong fakey eyelashes!
Our department decided last minute to be MAC make-up artists. It was fun doing our make-up...tons of funky shadows, bright lips and loooong fakey eyelashes!



3 comments:
seriously? She is so grown up... and such a darling "Dorothy"!
we miss you guys! gardner village looked fun!
Her costumes turned out really cute. I'm sad I didn't run into you guys at Gardner village... Can't wait to see you guys this weekend!
Post a Comment