Thursday, April 22, 2010

Happy News


It's a BOY!!!

We are really excited! I'm feeling slightly apprehensive since all we know is girly-girl, pink, Barbie, Polly Pockets, and tea parties but we (especially Ryan) are looking forward to little league football, soccer, baseball, cars, and all that goes with boy. At least I hope that's what he's into, right?

Bentley was hoping for a sister but she said she's just happy to have a baby. We've been letting her tell people and the first thing she says is, "My baby is going to be a boy!". I already know she's going to be a little mommy to him. He'll go crazy having 2 people mothering him!

I am hopeful to get back into blogging. I have been so sick this pregnancy and just haven't felt like doing much. Now that I am 20 weeks, I am feeling much better and actually have some energy.

We also just bought a house! We close on May 19 and hope to start moving in soon after. It sure is a cute little place with a great backyard for the kids to play. I'm just so excited to be a homeowner again!

We are all doing really well. Bentley is in a combo ballet/jazz dance class at a company I danced with years and years ago and is also in Learn-to-Skate. It's been quite the trip down memory lane going back to the rink and seeing my coaches and fellow skaters (who are now coaches). She is definitely our girly girl and wants nothing to do with sports involving a ball. We'll see how she does with dance and figure skating. Well, come back and visit soon.

12 comments:

kkcc said...

How great. I miss you.

val said...

awesome steph. congrats. such happy news! hope you get feeling better soon.

Kawa Rangers said...

YEAH!!! Can't wait to meet him!

Jaclyn, Brandon, Ava & Emma said...

YAY!!!! I am so happy for you!

Megan said...

That's wonderful!!! We actually drove past your new house. It's a darling house and it's in a very nice neighborhood. So many exciting things happening at once. Congratulations. The Jeff Johnston's of the Johnston family are thrilled to be adding a few more boys to the fam.

Jessica I said...

Congratulations Steph!!!! I am so excited for you guys. Now Carter will have another boy to play with, of course once he gets moving. I am glad you are feeling much better. I know that feeling oh too well. Also, congrats on the new house. Hope to see you soon. (-;

Hansen Family said...

Congratulations, didn't know you were expecting!!! I am probably biased but I LOVE little boys - no matter where you go in the car there is always a construction vehicle to look at! Good luck!!!

The Holts said...

Steph--that is so exciting! Congrats! We are so thrilled for you. Our little boy brings us so much joy. Hope Bentley is doing great. We miss you!!!

melissa said...

Boys are the best! Congrats again.

I remember watching you ice skate once with Julie. Ahhhh the memories. Can Bentley master the triple sow cow? :)

Emily Call said...

Yay! Congrats. I am so excited for you guys.

Francine said...

Wahoo! Girls are so fun, I love my two, but there is something special about the relationship between a mother and her son. Maybe I adore colter so much because he's the newest addition to our family, but either way, I'm just excited for you! Congratulations!

Mommy Shar said...

Congrats, heard the rumor you were exspecting and couldn't be happier for you. It's fun having one of each. Like you I was a little nervous when my daughter showed up. When you get used to one thing it's hard to switch. Hope you are feeling better! Congrats again!