That is awesome! The kids loved it, and wanted to see it again and again. I love that your mom got in on the fun too. If it is not going to snow, then dang it, take matters into your own hands. And you did. So fun. :)
How fun! I remember doing that with my sisters when I was a kid! Bentley's face...Priceless and your Ma. I just love her! I miss you! We need some serious play time.
7 comments:
Too cute! When do I get my turn?
That is awesome! The kids loved it, and wanted to see it again and again. I love that your mom got in on the fun too. If it is not going to snow, then dang it, take matters into your own hands. And you did. So fun. :)
Is that a SLED? Or a water-craft sporting device? That thing looks amazing! Like we could go boating with it.
Kaden loved this video! Glad Paula took a turn!! Next time I come over, I'm definitely making Ryan pull me down the stairs on that.
Great job on the editing.
That looks like so much fun!
Melissa, yes it is a "sled" but nice idea for water fun too! Now we just need a boat.
We can't wait to take it down a snow capped hill, when we do I will be sure to capture on video!!
How fun! I remember doing that with my sisters when I was a kid! Bentley's face...Priceless and your Ma. I just love her! I miss you! We need some serious play time.
That is too funny. My kids LOVE to sled down the stairs.
Post a Comment