We have just finished catalog for July 09 and it seems that our team is getting a breather. The process is intense but is also very rewarding. I am excited when the catty will come out in print! Anyway, it's been so long since I've been able to blog but I am hopeful I will be able to post a bit more in the next few months. Wahoo!!! Just some recent pics of Missy.





Have I mentioned I get every other Friday off? It's been great being able to have that extra day to spend with Bentley. She always asks, "Is today my day off too?". Anyway, with Valentine's day coming up we decided to make some fun things over this weekend. We made valentine gingerbread houses on Friday.
I heard from a co-worker that there is an adorable book called Pinkalicious. Well, Bentley's school had a book fair last week so, I got that for her along with the sequel Purplicious. They are darling books--very girly! But Pinkalicious is all about pink cupcakes so, we decided to make Pinkalicious cupcakes. I think they turned out pretty cute and are quite a delectable little treat!
Good Times/good weekend! At least until today (Monday). Bentley got a bad ear ache last night and we spent the Superbowl at Kids Care. Yuck and Ouch! Ear infection. So, we are home this morning. Chillin out in my bed in front of the TV. We read books, did Barbie's hair and I painted her nails and toe-nails. SPARKLY PINK!! Hopefully she gets feeling better. We are taking Ry out tonight for his birthday. 29!! HB Ry!
8 comments:
Sick with an earache and in bed wearing a dress?? Only Bentley.
Cute pictures! I love that you got to update today. Enjoy your day off even if you are just chillin.'
Happy Birthday Ryan! You youngster.
Gootta get the Pinkalicious!
Glad to see your blogging again!
I hear ya with the dress thing, Melis. It's what she does very first thing in the morn...puts on that dangit dress. HA HA!
Cute pics. By-the-by, I love your haircut. Cute, Cute, Cute.
We want to hang out on your day off!
Okay...we are making these at the moment and the dam things keep falling apart. Did you hot glue them first?!
You're hilarious! Yes, hot glue those puppies and they dry instantly! Ha Ha! Calm yourself, Sheena! It's only a candy house! :)
Cute pictures steph! I am happy to see that you are teaching bentley how to cook cupcakes...now she can help us at our little shop one day!;)
Post a Comment