Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Congrats, Bentley!





Our Miss B looks so grown-up, I can't believe it! This past year she's been on her first competitive dance team. Her little group has done a fabulous job, but more importantly, Bentley's had a lot of fun performing and making friends. Her end of year recital was adorable. Huge thanks to her cheering section for coming out!

3 comments:

melissa said...

Who's the hunk in the Y shirt? I see Kaden has some fierce competition. Luckily Bentley's dad is a Utah fun...

And Miss B. you are a babe! Congrats on your hard work and that awesome trophy!

Steph said...

Ha Ha! That would be her COUSIN Wesley!

The Miles Files said...

Wow, little Bentley is BIG! We sure miss you guys. Whoever your neighbors are, they sure are lucky. And Max is about as adorable as can be. Wow, we need to see that little guy. I hope that all is well. Miss you!