








We took a road trip to California (just the three of us) while Max spent the week with Grammy. Bentley's been so great with little guy but we decided she deserved some undivided attention. Ryan and B did a bunch of swimming and "beaching" while I got in some shopping and reading. We hit Legoland and San Diego Zoo then finished off the trip with a surprise visit to the American Girl store in L.A. We ate a lot of good food, had no sleepless nights, had a whole bag of our clothes thrown away by housekeeping, rescued a baby beach squirrel, and managed to get all the way there and back without getting pulled over.As nice as it was to "va-cay", it was equally nice to come home. Funny--how two opposites can both be just what you need!
1 comment:
I still can't believe the clothes being thrown out! SUch cute pictures_I believe the American Doll store is one that I will never step foot in :)
Post a Comment