I am finally getting around to posting some Hawaii pictures. I have more on my other camera so, I will post those soon too. We are doing well. Busy but a good month so far. I really miss the balmy 90 degree weather! I just love Little Miss in her pink goggles. Niiiice!!
Seafood Dinner at Kimo's with the whole group: Mel, B, Greg & Lorna, dad, Ry and me
Bentley loved the pool and waterslide at the condos. She would go on that slide over and over.
But she also loved the beach. But really...who wouldn't? Perfect temp and way clear (Bum shot!)

View from our balcony.
Another view from balcony. My fave was waking up to the sound of waves. We'd open all the windows and just lay there...listening. Ahhhh!!
Kaanapali Beach
Black rock at Kaanapali
Miss B's new face. I think I used to pull this face when I was her age.

Shopping day

Seafood Dinner at Kimo's with the whole group: Mel, B, Greg & Lorna, dad, Ry and me
Bentley loved the pool and waterslide at the condos. She would go on that slide over and over.
But she also loved the beach. But really...who wouldn't? Perfect temp and way clear (Bum shot!)
View from our balcony.
Another view from balcony. My fave was waking up to the sound of waves. We'd open all the windows and just lay there...listening. Ahhhh!!
Kaanapali Beach
Black rock at Kaanapali
Miss B's new face. I think I used to pull this face when I was her age.
Shopping dayOur trip activities:
- Saturday--Costco & Safeway to stock-up on groceries for the week. Luau at Marriot in Wailea.
- Sunday--Whaler's for shopping. Aloha mixed plate for lunch. BBQ chicken dinner by Dad. Watched a movie in the condo. Pool.
- Monday--Steph gets a massage. Kaanapali beach (Black Rock). Dinner by Dad.
- Tuesday--Ry goes snorkeling at Molokini, while Bentley and Steph have a laaazy morning at the pool. Kimo's for dinner and shopping in Lahaina.
- Wednesday--Breakfast at Castaway's. Road to Hana.
- Thursday--Road trip to blow-hole and Olivine Pools. Sushi at Sansei's restaurant.
- Friday--Swimming. Lahaina shopping. airport.

3 comments:
Steph, you look hot.
Ryan, your goggles are not as cool as B's.
These pictures look like postcards! So pretty. Thanks for sharing.
I was hot...I wasn't able to swim the whole dangit trip! Do I really look that sweaty?
Such cute pictures! I want to go.....
Post a Comment