Thursday, November 13, 2008

Our Little Ham

Miss B can pull some pretty versatile faces. I think we are learning just how animated she is. So, earlier this year she had her Little Gym dance/gymnastics recital. She absolutely loved her class. Especially her teacher, Miss "Jenner" (Jen). Right before we left the house, B slipped on the driveway in her tap shoes and at that moment we thought, "Oh, great--well, so much for her performing tonight!" This was the face she pulled after that tramatic incident. Not a very happy little dancer in a tutu that's for sure! Fortunatley, she got over it and low and behold...her personality she did show! After the medals ceremony, she hesitated not to pose for the
paparazzi as the cameras flashed and clicked one right after another. Hmmm...dont know if I should be worried on that!


7 comments:

melissa said...

...and the cutest little ham at that. Soooo cute. Love those pics. She looks like a future Olympian.

We're excited to see you guys tomorrow!

Dorothy & Tony said...

Wow! I cannot believe how much Miss Bentster has grown! She is so adorable and might I add a spittin' image of her Ma!!! I'm sure she carries your many talents. I love seeing all our little Kiddos grow!

Julie said...

I miss you guys. Sorry that we missed dinner yesterday. Those pictures are adorable. We need to schedule another dinner and this time we will be there no matter what.

Tamarynn Leigh said...

So cute! Way to go Bentley!!

Anonymous said...

so cute!! i love those pics too. she is adorable!! life has been way too crazy, we really haven't hung out with you guys. we need to try to get together sometime. :)

karlin said...

what a cutie!

janet said...

how cute is she? She definitely has a personality, that's for sure! I am sure she stole the show!