Thursday, October 30, 2008

Long Time No Blog!

Hey everyone,
I have been so out of touch with my blog. The rush of guilt was definitely felt as I practically forgot my password and then when my page opened....I saw the date of my last post! Can you say neglect?! So, just when I thought life was going to settle down, BAM! So to that I say...bring on those challenges!!
Well, That unsettling feeling of unfamiliarity of a new job I once felt is finally getting to the point of, "Okay, I think I know what I'm doing-ish". But perhaps the most time-consuming, thought provoking and yet spiritual aspects of my life at this point in time is that I have recently been called as our ward's Young Women's President. I am so excited to be working with this group of girls and yet feel so incredibly inadequate for the position. It's a lot to learn and do but somehow, things are working out and I haven't gotten overly stressed out. Funny how that works!
Although I don't have much time to catch up all that's been going on, I will say that we are all doing well. Bentley is a happy little girl who is saying the funniest things. Ryan in busy at work and mom is healthier than ever.
I wanted to quickly post a scrapbook page. My very first digital page. Wow! This is complicated that is for sure, but I figure I need to get up to speed on things Now.....how do you post images again????

5 comments:

Mommy Shar said...

Wow, I died in shock to see a new posting. LOL jk, hey congrats on the new but overwelming calling. As soon as you said that I knew I needed to share a fun blog with you. She is sooo creative and has a ton of ideas you could use, check it out and tell me what you think. http://angbrimwil.blogspot.com/
So how is the new job going? I can't wait to see your work. I am sure you are doing amazing. Just thinking about it stresses me out though. =)

karlin said...

i can't believe it i just happened to click on your blog on the same day you posted something new! oh steph you will be an awesome yws president! those are some lucky girls. good luck. that is a HUGE calling and maybe we will see you tomorrow?!

Tamarynn Leigh said...

Wow...congrats! I can just picture you being awesome as a YW Pres. Glad the job is starting to feel like you know what you are "doing-ish"! You are amazing! Love the scrapbook page. You will LOVE digi-scrapping! I am totally addicted.

BTW...I got a new blog since I'm on a couple of scrapbooking CT's (Creative Teams). Check it out:
www.livinginmoments.blogspot.com!

janet said...

Steph! I was missing you!!! YW Pres is such an overwhelming calling, but you will be EXCELLENT! How many girls do you have in your ward? It's busy to be working with the youth.. but all you need is a little creativity and a hip personality and girl, you are OVER qualified.

Love all your digital stuff. I am sure you are having such a good time at your job! Love you!

val said...

great to see your updates. you will be beyond amazing in the YW. they are lucky, lucky girls to have you. best of luck to you!