$7.14I always ask people if it's "coo-pon" or "Q-Pon". Well, either way, I'm pretty much convinced that I'm headed to awesomeness. That rush of excitement overwhelms me when I see the dollar amount decline as the checker scans those little pieces of paper! Then I look around to see if anyone is watching so I can show-off how cool I am. Mooooahhhahaha! (funny thing is, nobody really cares!) But I feel cool anyway.
Next step: to find out if the "clipless" method is best or the big binder method. I bought my baseball card pages today. I'm going for it!
2 comments:
You really did it?! How are you going to lug a binder and a baby carrier to the store, you brave woman!
Dang-wish I got the RP.
Way to go Steph! Crazy that saving $$$ can be so exciting. But it sure can be. I haven't done it seriously for a long time. I do it occasionally when there is a great sale. I never made a binder, I just make my list and then cut out the coupons that I need. But the binder is a great way to always be prepared for a great deal. Have fun with it.
Post a Comment