Monday, November 1, 2010

We Love Our Max

Max at 1 day old in the hospitalSo lucky to have sister around. She loves him and loves to carry him--it's amazing he doesn't really care being flopped around (makes us slightly nervous haha!)One night, we found these two all snuggled up asleep. It was soooo cute! Don't worry, we snapped about 50 that night. It pretty much melted our hearts. Here he is at 4 days old in his Boppy. Such a round face!
Ry and little guy.

4 comments:

Jaclyn, Brandon, Ava & Emma said...

So cute I love the one of the two of them sleeping!!! Congrats again :)

Emily Call said...

I know I said it before, but really, your KIDS ARE SO ADORABLE!!!!

melissa said...

The sleeping picture is to die for! Soooooo sweet. Thanks for the birthday wishes.

talk to you soon.

janet said...

Steph! HE is so gorgeous! I want to see him in person! What are you doing for the holidays? We will be in Salt Lake the week before Christmas...